Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Black & White Wednesday ~ A Fond Farewell


To all of my friends
and fellow bloggers
who have joined in with me on Wednesdays...
the time has come for me to say good-bye to this link up.

2017 holds the promise of some dreams coming true,
so my time here
and what I give to this space will change.

I have enjoyed creating, sharing and
~most especially viewing~
so many black and white photos over the years.
I'm sure many more will show up here as subject and time allow.

So,
from my
"house in the snowy woods"
to yours
~wherever in the world you might be~
I say thanks for stopping by
and joining in!

Here's to many more years of blogging and telling our stories...
whatever they might be.



My Memory Art
For one last time
PLEASE
link up!

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to hear about the dreams 2017 will bring you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt this coming and will be sorry to see Black & White Wednesday go. Wishing you all the best in the world; and hoping you will continue to blog in general.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The house looks so beautiful in the snow!!

    ReplyDelete